The Young Executive Scholarship (YES) reflects a commitment to build a core base of talented and highly educated future leaders and to provide them with strong networking opportunities. YES aims as well at enhancing understanding and collaboration among business executives from Saudi Arabia and other nations. The scholarship covers tuition to attend the PALM 6 program which will be held from 12th to the 24th of April, 2014.
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates should:
- Have just completed their MBA or be currently working towards an MBA program in one of the top business schools with very high academic performance.
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Demonstrate high performance and strong result-focus.
- Hold a track record of tangible achievements.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population of high-performing individuals.
- An entrepreneurial orientation, proven track record of taking initiative.
- Have professional demeanor and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.